Outsource Your Substance Abuse & Mental Health Billing Services to Medivance
Since 2007, we have been a national leader in revenue cycle management for behavioral healthcare treatment programs and toxicology services. Our take on transparency, timeliness and data reporting is something that we hold in high regard. Our stance on rapid clean claim submission has enabled Medivance Billing to transmit on average, over $65 million dollars in claims monthly for our behavioral health treatment center clients.
Our Substance Abuse & Mental Health Treatment Center Clients Enjoy the Following Services:
Billing & Collections
Our follow-up on claims is what truly separates Medivance from the competition. Medivance’s expert staff and cutting-edge medical software enable us to deliver the most efficient processing, management, and collection of your accounts. Our services include:
- Customized electronic claims processing
- Front end auditing to ensure error-free claims transmission
- Filing of secondary and tertiary insurance claims
- Submission of UB04 and HCFA-1500 claims for both facilities and individual providers
- Persistent follow-up on all claims
- Prompt posting of payments
- Individual patient notes to keep you informed about all outstanding patient accounts
- Patient billing questions answered personally and efficiently
- Unparalleled custom weekly and monthly reports
- Analysis and recommendations for fee structuring
- Fee negotiations and single case agreements
- Monthly patient statements
- Reporting on allowables and usual and customary rates
- Benefit Verification Services
Verification specialists are focused on making the admissions process easier by providing:
- Information on patient responsibilities, pre-certification, policy exclusions and payor payment estimates.
- Admission staff benefits training to help facilitate better admission choices.
- 1-hour benefit turnaround.
- Redundant benefit verification process for accuracy.
- Benefit documentation for reference.
- Benefit verification system that permits easy re-admission
- Negotiations and Ongoing Agreements
- Negotiations on behalf of the facility for the highest rate of reimbursement for all claims assuring minimal out of pocket patient expenses for out of network services.
- Setting up terms for ongoing agreements between your facility and payors to lock in those high rates without contracting agreements.
To help ensure efficiency and proficiency Medivance will provide:
- Staff training on the processes spanning an insurance patient’s admission and discharge.
- Detailed training on insurance verification to assure a complete understanding of benefits.
- Assistance from Medivance’s clinical team to help your clinical staff stay current and in compliance with Utilization Criteria for each payor.
Insurance Forms and Registration
For efficiency in processing insurance claims, Medivance will:
- Provide customized insurance forms to bill insurance carriers on behalf of your patients.
- Register your facility with key carriers to facilitate receiving insurance reimbursement without delay.
- Register your facility to receive a national Provider Identifier as required by all payors
So what’s the service cost?
We charge a percentage of collections and a start-up fee. Our medical billing services fee for behavioral healthcare range from 4%-10% with a start-up fee of $950.
Stop! Don’t choose a billing service without reading this important E-book