GORSKI ON CHARTING
Improving Your Clinical Documentation Builds the Bottom Line
This eBook is about treatment facility charting and its relationship to improving the outcomes of revenue cycle management
Currently, due to ineffective charting and documentation, facility revenue is severely affected by increased up front insurance payor denials and a decrease in authorized length of stay during utilization review. In his over forty year involvement in behavioral healthcare, author, educator, and consultant Terry Gorski says there has been one constant..the need for effective and efficient charting and documentation. The right system for charting can assure that treatment facility clients get the treatment they need and providers getting paid for the treatment they provide.
After reading this eBook, providers will:
- Put patients at the center of the documentation process.
- Seamlessly link patient recovery to the charting process.
- Challenge all staff to use a state-of-the-art clinical reasoning process.
- Keep the staff challenged and growing
- Improve communication on multidisciplinary treatment teams.
- Make it easy to navigate a chart during reviews with third-party payers.